This scholarship has been established to promote entrepreneurship and assist students in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who have demonstrated an interest in business and entrepreneurship. Five individuals have the opportunity to potentially receive a scholarship of up to $20,000 for tuition, fees, and books. The scholarship is paid out over the tenure of the pursued degree plan, directly to the college. The application deadline is July 15, 2019. Candidates will be selected by July 31, 2019. Any additional questions can be emailed to us at email@example.com.
- Residents of the Dallas. Ft. Worth Area. Eligibility extends to students whose guardians are D/FW residents and those living at a D/FW college campus
- Students enrolled at a D/FW college or rising seniors at Public Schools within the D/FW Area
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrated Financial Need
- Entrepreneurial Ambitions
- Fill Out the Following Form Fields & Upload All Required Documents
- Required Documents:
- Copy of Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Letter of Financial Need Signed by a Parent or Guardian
- Formal Essay
Please compose a 500-700 word essay, in MLA format, from one of the topics below:
- Pick an entrepreneur of your choice, describe his/her work, and why you think his/her business has been successful.
- What is your “why” and what drives your passion to be an entrepreneur?