7,000+ UNITS IN 4 YEARS
S2 Capital was founded in 2012 by Harold "Skip" Bird and Scott Everett to build a multifamily "value add" investment platform in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. S2 has acquired over $400 million in "B and C" multifamily communities (over 7,000 units) and successfully invested over $75 million in upgrades and renovations. S2 is vertically integrated with operations, asset management, and construction and focuses on buying properties in areas that can support rental growth through cost effective improvements. Our philosophy and mandate is to provide our tenants with the best apartment, service, and living experience within the submarket. We typically pursue acquisition opportunities that fall within the following guidelines:
- Underperforming or distressed multifamily investments
- Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex
- 150+ units in well located submarkets
- Class B/C/D properties with opportunity for value creation through improvements.
- $1MM - $30MM equity requirements
Please contact Scott Everett at email@example.com if you have an opportunity to present.